I had to uninstall tapping radio this morning because of an issue I was having
with it and I realize that the version I had we 1.37.3; I had gotten an update
sometimes back that I think was 1.38 and that's is the version that I need.
Would someone send me the latest version or tell me how to update the one that
I have.  In the help menu of the version that I have it asks to check for later
versions and when I enter on that I get the dredged sound that won't let me do
it.  thanks for any help,

Dan