Go to
http://www.raimersoft.com/tapinradio.aspx
and click on the download link.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of dan mccurley
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 6:37 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] help with tappin radio;

Hi; I am still struggling with taping; I wish I could get a later version
than the one I have which is 1.37.3 which used to work fine but doesn't now.

I have a friend who has the same version I do and she has more stations on
heir's than I dodo, now; many of the stations I used to have are gone and
the program will not let me add new stations; when I check for a new version
I get the dredged windows critical stop warning and it won't let me do it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Dan