I went to the site and found the version I think I want but I didn't see a downlink for it. I want version 1.38; can you help me get it; thanks,

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W" <rwile...@satx.rr.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] help with tappin radio;

The product I think you are talking about is t-a-p-i-n radio, not
t-a-p-i-n-g radio. (No big deal unless you are trying to do a google search
or something like that.)

Anyway, the website you want is: http://www.raimersoft.com/tapinradio.aspx

Hope this helps.

Bob

A conservative, a moderate and a liberal go in a bar.
The bartender says, "What'll you have, Mitt?"

----- Original Message ----- From: "dan mccurley" <bearea...@comcast.net>