Hi,

I have to create a new profile for my window XP desktop computer since my old profile was corrupted.

In my new profile whenever I am in a dialog box to type the file name to save, it used to fill in the name of a file when I start typing it. This worked in my old profile, but it does not fill in automatically in my new profile.

Please will someone direct me where to make the change to automatically fill in file names? Any help will greatly be appreciated.

Take care.

Lennie