Hi there Mike!

Thanks for that. It really did work! Tell David to put another gold star on your computer.

I had to create a new profile since my Eudora email client was corrupted in my old profile. I even uninstalled and reinstalled Eudora and that did not resolve the problem.

Let's hope that you and others on the list will never have to go through setting up a new profile. It is like starting a new OS system and programs have to be installed and configurations have to be done over again like Jaws. Also programs that came over have to be registered again. What a B***h!

At least another problem has been solved. Still more to do.

Thanks and take care.

BTW, Go Nats!

Lennie