Howdy Lennie,

Here you go.  Go Dodgers!  LOL

This article describes how to disable the AutoComplete feature or enable the
Inline AutoComplete feature.

MORE INFORMATION
Windows Explorer and the Run box both have AutoComplete capabilities, as in
Microsoft Internet Explorer. There are actually two forms of AutoComplete.
The
first is an automatic suggestion, where you get a drop-down list of sites
with the same letters you have typed. The second is where the line you are
typing
is automatically completed if you have typed the same letters before. This
is the Inline AutoComplete feature. The first feature is turned on by
default,
but Inline AutoComplete is not.

To disable the AutoComplete feature in the Address box in Windows Explorer,
and the Address box in Internet Explorer:
list of 3 items
1. Click Start, point to Settings, point to Control Panel, and then click
Internet Options.
2. Click the Content tab, click AutoComplete, and then click to clear the
Web addresses check box.
3. Click OK, and then click OK.
list end
The history of most recently used commands from the Run command on the Start
menu are stored in the following registry location:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RunMRU
To enable the Inline AutoComplete feature:
list of 3 items
1. Click Start, point to Settings, point to Control Panel, and then click
Internet Options.
2. Click the Advanced tab, and then click to select the Use inline
AutoComplete check box.
3. Click OK.
list end

Hope this helped.  Take care.