I am going to be sent a link in an e-mail message. I have to run it and not
save it. I have never done this before. Should I select the link before
doing anything? Is this necessary? Then what comes next? Do I enter on the
link next? And, where do I look for run in order to do something with that
command? Do I enter on run when I find it wherever it is usually located and
where is that, please?
In other words, I need all the help I can get with this process, please.
Thanks in advance for your patience and help.