Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 11:27 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Reading Tables in MS Word with Jaws

Hi
    I recently received an important MS word document that has a table with
data I need to enter. How do I go about reading the various boxes in the
table? Is there an easy way to skip from one box to the next. How do I enter
data?
    I am using JAWS 14 beta, and MS office 2010 on a windows 7 computer.
    Thank you in advance for your help.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!