From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mark Torgerson
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 2:41 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Locked out of Windows and can't get in, any
helpers please?

Hi
     I had something simular happen with the passwords. Before I shut
down the computer, I found out that if I created another User account
with adminastrater password privilages The I could reset the password
on my original account from this second account. Perhaps you already
have a secount with administrator privilages?

God bless,
Mark Torgerson