From: "Lennie" <lenni...@mchsi.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Using DropBox to transfer files

Hi,

I want to thank all on the list that responded to my question about
transferring files with DropBox. I will certainly install it on the
new computer and log in and start the ball rolling.

I could use a flash disk as Al suggested, but plugging and unplugging
the device can sometime get to be a pain.

Again, thanks for all. Take care.

Lennie