From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.

Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 4:43 PM

To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com

Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Indexing services is not running

Hi Jay,

Try the following:

control panel, administrative tools, press enter on services, then tab once
to move you from the tree-view to the list view, and then you can navigate
to the indexing service by first letter.

Once you have it selected, press enter to open the properties.  Now tab to
the Startup Type combobox, and use your arrow keys to set it to automatic,
manual, or disable.  Apply & okay your changes.

HTH,

Take care.

Mike

This email was sent from my, iBarstool.