hello folks,

I think the shutdown stinks and have told the owners so, but they have the
controls so off we go!

I am posting some alternatives so folks will still have somewhere to ask
such questions after the three do there dead:
1. for windows computer questions you can go to the blind windows list:
post to list: blindwind...@yahoogroups.com
subscribe: blindwindows-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
notifications to group: ygroupsnotificati...@yahoogroups.com
2. a general tech info group for those things that do not relate to windows
platform (I.E. android tablets ) can join/talk to:
Website Address: http://www.blind-geek-zone.net
Blog Address: http://www.blind-geek-zone.blogspot.com
audio podcasts at: http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/audio.htm
Group Email Addresses:

Post message:
blindgeekz...@yahoogroups.com

Subscribe:
blindgeekzone-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Unsubscribe:
blindgeekzone-unsubscr...@yahoogroups.com

List owner:
blindgeekzone-ow...@yahoogroups.com

and for a general discussion of accessibility at large there is the list on
which I serve, Blind Access Help which covers many topics including info on
iPhones and most of the computer or pad industry
to post. blindaccessh...@yahoogroups.com ...
Go nomail, blindaccesshelp-nom...@yahoogroups.com ...
Normal emails, blindaccesshelp-nor...@yahoogroups.com ...
Email the moderators, blindaccesshelp-ow...@yahoogroups.com ...
Digest Mode, blindaccesshelp-dig...@yahoogroups.com ...

and although I don't have most of the items that were available through the
list and it's related website, I have info and help files, contacts and
other information that may be of use to you all and am willing to expand my
site to fit the needs of the VI community as well as anyone else that is
willing to talk to me:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

and you can ask me about things you wish for or need at:
inthane...@roadrunner.com

wish this wasn't happening, but here's what I can do to try and help.

inthaneelf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help:
blindaccesshelp-ow...@yahoogroups.com
. can't find it on the lists your on, or can't find the list to find "it"
on? or its totally off topic for all your lists? ask me off list and I'll
try to find you a list, or an answer, depending on what "it" is!:
inthane...@roadrunner.com
. proprietor: Inthane's Grab Bag
information, gathered groups of links, and hard to find items for blind
computer users; specialty links for Programmers and script writers!
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises

"I hope humans never develop telepathy, because one look into my mind, would
have them lost forever!"
-Inthane