From: valiant8086
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 13:41
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] bgt exclude components

Hi.

Not that I know of, but one thought that does come to mind is that the
executables are only a megabyte or so anyway, does that actually pose a problem
at all?

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, A.K.A. valiant8086. General Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates
"We make Very Good Audiogames for the blind community -
http://valiantGalaxy.com";