Thanks

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] No more
Blindfold Games or Updates
From: "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>
Date: 11/8/17 6:37 pm
To: blind-gamers@groups.io

  It's unfortunate, but I've talked to some other developpers who have had the
same issues.
 Mainly developpers who are designing apps as 3rd parties get hit by this.
 I will certainly write and Call Apple though. Maybe enough people can give you
some sort of free pass, though I doubt it.

 Sent from Mail for Windows 10