I agree. If the creator of “A dark room,” can be successful, and indeed, jump
to the top of a list, then so can the “blindfold” games, if they were more
about content and less about 80 titles.
Devin Prater
Assistive Technology Instructor in Training
JAWS, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint certified by World
Services for the Blind