Hello! In my payment technology research, I recently discovered
GameCredits (gamecredits.com), which is basically "the gamer's
Bitcoin", with certain features that were specifically designed for
the gaming industry. We see GameCredits used in two different ways
these days; people are using their GameCredits coins to buy popular
games on certain game store apps, and I've also seen GameCredits used
inside a game to reward a player for earning an achievement, or
sometimes in an online multiplayer game, players will tip each other
with GameCredits coins. I was just curious, has GameCredits ever been
used in the blind gaming community in any of those ways; has an
audiogame developer ever allowed people to purchase a game with
GameCredits, has there ever been a game that gives the player
GameCredits for being a scoreboard high-ranker (or for any other
achievement), and have any players of a multiplayer audiogame such as
RedSpot, or even a text-based multiplayer MUD-type game, ever tipped
each other with GameCredits? I just know that a lot of people are
investing like crazy in GameCredits, especially the gamers who happen
to be in the bitcoin community; GameCredits really appeals to them.
And I've seen it used in mainstream video games; the GameCredits app
shows an entire catalogue of games from a few online stores that
accept them; this might even include Steam. But I was wondering how
the audiogame and textgame scene was utilizing GameCredits. Oh, and I
might add, if not GameCredits, what about bitcoin and other bitcoin
spinoffs?

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#118916): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118916
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/13811928