Well everyone keeps quiet, its hard to know where all of them are.

So from where I am, these are some of their last statuses.

We all know tom ward and jim kitchen are dead.

Gma, the last status was he was about, certainly he is probably about, nothing new for ages though.

Pcs, no one knows where phill has gone.

I tried to get another code for sara and well his address doesn't work so who knows.

Draconis, unknown, last status said they were active weather they are is unknown.

Spoonbil.

Unknown, though nothing for a little while.

L-works.

Well we all know what liam's status is, he is probably one of the only dev/ streamer active on social networks anyway.

Active right now, but due to some issues not as active as he would like.

These are the main core devs excluding bavisoft that are active.

or not active right now.

The thing is no one really shows anything unless there is something and choose weather to pop up.

Driftwood who make entombed is reportedly active but that doesn't mean nothing.

The main thrust of audio games seems to be small players like mason armstrong, and some japanese devs.

There is no official register of devs so we have to assume most are active but who knows actually.