From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jude
DaShiell
Sent: 29 December 2018 15:19
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] land of livia lore research

Not the easiest stuff to do.  The read runes when discovered don't show
their positions in the solution when discovered.  Everything comes up as
solved once it's solved.  I've had some successes on level 2 lore fragments
which for me is surprising since with level 1 and level 2 you only have 14
guesses.  I don't know what's happening to those successes since I haven't
managed to get four lore chapters yet and been able to search congressman
jack's basement yet.  One thing that was really odd that happened to me was
I had a level 2 lore fragment I had failed on earlier.  That was the only
level 2 fragment I had for a while.  Then I solved a few level one fragments
and ended up with more level two fragments to solve.  I have no idea how
that happened.  If these things show up by color, I don't know how to get
the iPhone to tell me the color of a control or object on the screen.