Hi Maria and Alex,

Its basically a math puzzle, once you’ve got the hang of it, you should be able
to solve level one law fragments no trouble. Its one of those things that’s
pretty difficult to explain the method to solve them, I think Richard Sherman
gave a good explanation earlier in the topic  though. I’ll post his email
below, like I said it probably sounds more difficult than it is, once you’ve
got the knack for it though you should manage it just fine.

Richards email below:

Hi,

wearing luck eq will help with cutting gems. Likewise wearing lore eq will help
get you more guesses when it comes to lore researching.

And as you said it does not show what guesses are correct per say until all are
solved. but it does say white or red. White is for a guess that is correct but
in the incorrect spot. Red is for a correct guess in the correct spot.

What I do when I first get to guessing is press the guess button. I then listen
to what it says. since for example  I have 4 guess slots. So the first time
would be listening to 4 alpha's. Let say I hear one red. That means there is
one alpha in the correct spot only. so I change 1 slot per time usually, and I
start at the bottom slot 4. Now slot 4 is saying beta and i press guess. so
lets say I now hear one white dot. That means that slot 4 is alpha so I then
change that slot back to alpha. I know there is no beta so I now go to slot 3
and change that to gamma. Now I hear 1 red dot and 1 white dot. I then go to
slot 2 and change it to gamma. now I hear 2 red dots. This mean that gamma is
in 2 and alpha is in 4. I then go back to 3 and change it to delta and press
guess. nothing changed. So delta now becomes epsilon. now I get 3 red dots. Now
slot 1 is changed to epsilon and now I hear 4 red dots. Mission completed I now
have

1 level 2 tome.

Thing to remember is that 3 fragments make 1 excerpt. 3 excerpts make 1 page.
and 3 pages make 1 chapter. so over all it takes 27 fragments to make

1 chapter. And if you have none of a particular tier lore item it will not show
zero but will just not show that level.

HTH. Happy gaming.

Shermanator