Yes, thank you for this.

Speaking of high horses and things. If we can't adhere to guidelines set out by others how can we expect the mainstream populous to follow suit?

It's time for people to stop getting offended at everything and start using their heads rather than throwing tantrums. It gets us nowhere and makes us look pretty uncivilized. Leave feedback constructively rather than acting entitled to get a pass on things.

On 2019-02-03 6:56 a.m., Darren Duff wrote:

folks. why can't we all start acting like grownups and stop being so easily offended?  Lory the reason the app has to have some basic visuals is because that's what apple requires! nothing less, nothing more. It's not about discrimination, it's about following guidelines.

Darren Duff.

Colossians 3:17  And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the
Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

Check out my podcast here!
http://www.anchor.fm/theduffdomain

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Follow me on twitter @darren_duff