From: Yohandy
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 4:50 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Minecraft accessibility?

yep all menus are actually accessible now, even on xbox! when it detects
you're running narrator, it asks if you wish to keep tts enabled or not.
this is definitely a good sign, even though game is not playable right
now! I don't think they'd add full menu accessibility, including the
pause menu, unless they were planning on adding more. there was even a
survey a few weeks back where they paid users for their input on the tts
accessibility settings. So no, this is definitely not a fluke.