From: "QuentinC" <quent...@cfardel.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2019 10:48
To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Minecraft accessibility?

Hello,

Even if I would like to play again that kind of game, let's stay
realist: I doubt that minecraft could become acessible one day.

All those games where you need to have a global view in realtime
everywhere at the same time are impossible to accessibilize, or would
need to rethink about a completely different interface that might not
have finally much to do with the original one.

For the same reason, it's very improbable that we could ever play
tetris, a brick breaker, or pacman...
Perhaps one day with a 2D braille display, or with accessible and
affordable VR gloves, but otherwise...