As far as I can see, it's just for the x box

Od: blind-gamers@groups.io [mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io] U ime Yohandy
Poslato: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:42 PM
Za: blind-gamers@groups.io
Tema: Re: [blind-gamers] Minecraft accessibility?

You know what I find most interesting? There's this new AR version of minecraft
coming: Minecraft Earth. There's a new youtube trailer available for it, and it
contains audio description. Interesting, isn't it? First talking menus, now
this. I'm not saying this is proof that the next minecraft project will be
accessible, but clearly this must serve a purpose. why spend money and
resources on nothing? Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be awesome. Check out the
video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO118JL7pKQ