From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 21:51
To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Subject: [blind-gamers] Give me your thoughts

If a developer is no where to be found. Their site and server are no more.
Which means you can't purchase, download and even activate the
software. Would it be wrong to use a crack to be able to activate the
software?
Would it be wrong to do this even if you purchased the software in the
past? I am wondering your thoughts on this.
I am not encouraging cracking software.