To get things done with the Launcher, use Narrator.

Jordan

From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of mattias
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 10:06 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] GTA V is free until May 21.

ok the launcher are inaccessible

Den 2020-05-15 kl. 16:01, skrev mattias via groups.io:

i have no issues

the client updates now

Den 2020-05-15 kl. 15:51, skrev Yusuf Osman:

Glad to see the list back again. Hopefully my last message will come through
soon.

I’ve managed to sign up for an account on the Epic Games Store, but came across
a massive problem when trying to access the download link for the game. The
site requires 2-factor authentication and only gives the user 30 seconds to
input the code. When attempting to do this by email I found it impossible. The
countdown began as soon as the email option was selected and it took at least
half the time for that to come through and the other half to find the code.
Then there was the problem that Jaws2019 couldn’t easily locate the edit box
for the code, but NVDA could.

Yusuf