You just proved that you don’t know how to use narrator fully You have to use
object to review a screen review with it to find the login fields. Worked fine
here doesn’t work for you then go learn how to use narrator fully and I mean
that I just review and screen review functions because I have no problem with
it unless you running Windows 7 which kind of sounds like you are