Seconded everything here.

I had another tab open ready to send a message asking folks to please take a breath, but you said it much better.

On 5/15/2020 14:25, Jody McKinniss wrote:
Folks,
Wow...really?  This is something that bothers me immensely with this
community.  Why is it that the simplest of threads seems to always
degenerate into this sort of back and forth?  If Mattias is having
issues, why is the automatic response to demean or belittle him, ,
instead of simply explaining in detail how to accomplish the task at
hand?  How is his lack of knowledge, if that is actually the problem,
a personal offense to anyone else here that is worth this type of
response?  This sort of thing seems to happen a lot.  Why are we so
quick to lash out at one another for the smallest of things, instead
of doing our best to help each other?  If we ever want to be taken
seriously by the sighted world, this sort of childish behavior in this
community needs to stop.