>From Mich.

From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Cara Quinn
Sent: August 3, 2023 7:08 PM
To: mi...@eastlink.ca
Cc: Cara Quinn <caraqu...@caraquinn.com>; blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] I have another question witch epople have found
better x box? or ps 5?

Mich,

Just my opinion, but if PS-5 is what you’re after, you really don’t need the
built-in drive unless you either have older PS games that you’d like to import
or if you want to play movies like you mentioned.

I’ll revisit the Blu-ray player to see if everything is accessible on it. I
tried it when I got the console but at the time I was not completely familiar
with navigating it with the controller so I will need to look at it again. I
will let you know what I find.

Regarding X-Box, you can set it up independently from what I remember. If I
remember correctly, the keystroke to turn on Narrator works right out of the
box so it’s really no biggie.

>From what I can remember, I actually think I had an easier time setting up the
>X-Box than I did with the PS-5 but that’s just me. :) Your milage may vary.

Anyway, have a great evening and best of luck with what you decide. Will write
when I have more info.

Cheers!

Cara

On Aug 3, 2023, at 4:54 PM, <mi...@eastlink.ca <mailto:mi...@eastlink.ca> >