That also means knowing what operating system is used by a provider since
that will determine what if any screen reader is avilable for that
operating system and the name of the screen reader on that operating
system is essential.  My smart tv uses talkback but verizon set top box
has another screen reader on it.

--
Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.