I'm not sure how to stop Jaws blocking repeated punctuation, but a good place
to look for such a command would be in any kind of Verbosity settings. And you
might be able to get around fiddling with settings by simply moving around the
screen using only the arrow keys, without adding shift or controll to them.
That should speak whatever is under the cursor as you move it. So if there are
two question marks right beside each other, you would hear "question mark" each
time you move between them. On Aug 8, 2023 11:08 AM, Lindsay Cowell