Horrible luck with this game on a referb iphone 12!
I have to shake the phone to get the change crafting type to come up and
when it comes up it's on containers.
Unfortunately the items to be crafted are locked on red fir logs and axe
head.
That's after having double tapped containers.  The menu space for all of
this stuff is microscopic (screen way too busy for content).  In any case
the developer got several error reports from my phone as a result of me
having used it at all and I'm going to leave this until another version
update comes out.  Even with the youtube videos this is too frustrating.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.