Great guides, Taren. You're doing a great job with these.

On Dec 29, 2023 5:02 PM, Tarren van Ettinger <terrencev...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jude and all,
I'll second what I've seen others say, it is perfectly playable without sight. I'm going to address the question of axes that you raised.
First, it is perfectly possible to woodcut without axes. They just increase your speed. In fact, you have to woodcut in order to make axes in the first place.
To specifically craft an axe, you must first cut the logs and mine the copper ore. Then, you need to smith until you level up enough to make axe-heads. Once you make the axe-heads, you can then craft your way up to axes.

I have a guide to Idle Iktah that I'm creating over at  that has the first two parts up. In the next few weeks I'll be adding more, including crafting basics.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/LandrasGembar
Skype: landrasphaelan