  From: jim
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 16:28
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] stink bugs

  hi boop i think they are called japanies beetles.
  when you smash them they smell like wet old cardboard at least to me.
  another friend of mine says they smell like diesel fuel.

  anyway what we did for them was put a loop of duct tape with the sticky
  side out hanging next to a ceiling light, leave it on all night and in the
  morning it will be covered with them.
  a cheep fly paper that isn't so sticky.
  another thing we do is get a yard stick and put a tape loop on the end
  then a sighted person can walk around and just pick them off of every thing
  they are on they stick to the tape real good.
  then just scrunch the tape up and toss them.
  jim
  At 03:10 PM 8/24/2006, you wrote:

  >Skunk bugs? That's still a much nicer name than I
  >have for them. Have one of those drop 2 inches
  >from your dinner plate, or land on your nose in
  >the middle of the night, THEN we'll compare some
  >names. We still haven't found anything that kills
  >them, other than a fly swatter. The spray we use
  >is just a barricade to keep them out.
  >
  >Boop
  >

  >--
  >Release Date: 8/18/2006
  >

  >To listen to the show archives go to link
  > http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
  >or
  >ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/
  >
  >The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
  >http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday
  >
  >The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
  >http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml
  >
  >Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From
  >Various List Members At The Following Address:
  >http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/
  >Visit the new archives page at the following address
  >http://www.mail-archive.com/blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com/
  >For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man
  >list just send a blank message to:
  >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  >Yahoo! Groups Links
  >

  >--

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: