when last I got soldering tips from TT, my rep was Diane Davis. She very
well covered the needs and ordering efficiently.
They are drastically within their limits. This is to say they know their
catalog backward and forward, and when they say they don't know beyond it,
that's exactly what I mean. Somehow some companies go a little beyond with
at least a clue; if their product doens't cover the need, these folks
don't.
That's not a complaint, just a fact I've noticed over 12 years of their
service.
This sounds like a great device.