thank you! I forgot to mention the dirt burm behind the board.
Philadelphia shot up a Philadelphia Gas works truck because they were
firing before the new burm was put in place,  uh duh. :)
It's generally quite high and deep. it's about 500 yards back on rifle
range, and is  about 100ft high but quite deep as well.
It's nearer on shotgun and pistol ranges..