Hi all you computer guys,
I have an interesting problem. I was given an older windows 98 machine to clean
up and donate to someone or charity.
Since all of the disks were there I with some help first did a fdisk to erase
the hd.
I then reinstalled windows 98, the mb drivers, the sound card drivers and the
modem disk was missing.
I tried standard 56k v90 with no success. I then pulled the modem to see who
made it and no name. We then took the fcc number to locate the manufacturer.
They had only two drivers one for win 98 and the other for windows me.
Downloaded the 98 driver and it still does not work.
Any ideas, I don't want to spend $25 for a new modem just to give it away.

Lenny http://www.geocities.com/lenny_mchugh/