From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Roger Bachelder
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 4:04 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Slow drain

Hi William,

Take a card board box or a piece of paper and roll it up like a funnel and
pour the liquid as needed. You will be able to shape the funnels opening to
fit under the
stopper.
I'm sure there is a better way to do this, but I've learned to improvise in
desperate times.
HTH

Roger C Bachelder 3rd
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Bachelder3%40verizon.net> net

_____