Shane, Carrier gives ratings to 105 degrees F.  Unlike a lot of other
brands that might not give a rating even at 95.
     Also, if the temp outside is over 100 degrees I am not sure if you want to
cool your house at 75 unless you never go out.  The body tends to not take the
change well and you might get sick.  I know people that keep their temp colder
in the summer than they do in the winter, like 73 to 75 in winter and 68 to 72
in summer.  They are also the same people that tend to be sick all the time.
     Everyone has their own temp range so it is hard to say what is good, just
set it to suit you and that is the correct setting.