  From: Dan Rossi
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 11:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Resawing planks.

  Dale,

  This might be silly, and more work than is necessary, but could you run a
  wide plank through your table saw on edge, flip it, run it through on the
  opposite edge. That wouldn't get you all the way through the plank, but
  it might help the band saw to track better as it cuts through the middle
  section.

  Just a thought.

  --
  Blue skies.