the most natural way we could find is placing horse chestnuts around the house.
aperently spiders do not like the smell they give off, which is un noticeable
by humans.
it works by keeping them out.

if you cant get any horse chestnuts try getting a spray containing horse
chestnut oil.
there is a company over here in ireland called cleaneze and they sell it, but
probably wallmart may do something similar.

failing that, i may go into bisness exporting the chestnuts that fall off my
mums tree in her back yard!!!
do you wan some?
Dave & Sally.

Here's a free opportunity that doesn't cost you a penny.
no scams, no door to door knocking, and no cash involvment.
check it out now on.
http://www.freebusinessfranchise.com

Want to have a good read,
heres an audio book that will keep you glued to your seat?  check  out the
details and the readers voice for the very first time now.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/kensindex.php
you won't be disappointed.

Buy and sell your surplus free, join our new mailing group by sending a blank
email to. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or find more details here.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/thebargainstore/invite.htm