"Top of the morning" Dave and Sally.  If that horse chestnut worked here
in Upstate New York  we could really put you in business. When someone
asks what  the treatment  was we used and I told them imported Irish
Horse chestnuts. actually I know right where  there  might be some, next
thing is can we get on the property. give me 24 hours and I'll be back
in touch. thanks much. we have tried the standard charcoal   and more to
no avail. short of calling a professional extermator.  Lee

--
Creativity is not always bred in an environment of tranquility;
sometimes you have to squeeze a little to get the paste out of the tube.