  From: Lee A. Stone
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 11:10 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Killing off little spiders

  R J, $130 is , in my opinion Cheap. We had a problem in many places
  with ants some years ago and the man charged $225. after that we found
  out about 45 % chloradane which my wife had to sing for at Agway but
  apparently it is no longer legal in this country. However it is legal
  for other countries to spray chloradane, made in this country to be
  sprayed on bananas and more. so remember to always wash your hands with
  soap and water. thanks.Lee

  --
  Creativity is not always bred in an environment of tranquility;
  sometimes you have to squeeze a little to get the paste out of the tube.