From: Victor Gouveia
To: Blind Handyman Listserv
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 9:43 AM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Laying Down a Roof

Hi All,

I have hired a contractor to lay down a new roof on my house.

While I realize that the best times and climate is to do it in the summer, is
it still possible to do a good job when temperatures are sitting close to zero
degrees Celsius, or 32 Fahrenheit?

Unfortunately, due to other stuff that had to be done in the house, we have had
to postpone the roofing to later this month.

While we have not had snow yet, and the temperatures are still above freezing
in the daytime, we are hitting close to freezing at night.

Is this still doable, or am I looking at something bad happening if the roof
gets laid down now?

Any help would be appreciated.

Victor Gouveia