From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dan Rossi
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:26 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Speaker wiring

Roger,

Possibly I am not understanding exactly what you are shooting for, but why
don't you just run your computer output to the receiver as a secondary
source. Then you just switch the receiver from source to source, radio,
CD, blah blah blah, with the computer as one of the other sources.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi