You know you could do this with any 3 position switch.
Attach the pos of the receiver to #1, both grounds to the speaker and
the computer amp output to #2.
But the signal out of the computer area must be amplified. Where is the
computer signal getting it's juice? Easiest would be if you had a separate
tiny amp, like some sonic impact tri-path jobby, separate for that signal.
Pick a tiny amp as the back channels are getting low power and you don't
want to have to hook up a vol control as well,.

Once that is done, you can find a switch box on the market if you
don't want to rig one.
this is a common device called a speaker selecter.
It's made for the opposite direction, but can work for this just fine.
They are made to take a single input and send it to multiple speakers one
or two at a time.
If there are no powered devices in it, it is totally passive, you can wire
it backwards.
Instead of putting multiple speaker taps on it, you will put the multiple
inputs on it.
Instead of it having one input, it will have one speaker. It is a very
simple reversal.
This reversal may make a unit with a built in passive vol control a bit
tricky, so stay away from that set of necessities.

Do not! pick one that will allow for "both" if you want to be really safe.
Not knowing the rest of your system, amp selections, power supplies,
S.E.T. transformerless, push pull or whatever, you do not want to blend
the backsignal of the main system with the signal from the computer amp.
They might not blend well and the weaker, or least electronically safe
will not take it well in some cases.
So go for a simple a/b speaker switcher not a fancier
a/b/a-b.
An a/b/c is okay too.
This is why you want a 3 position light switch in the rigged version,
So that it is an "on off on" type configuration.