  From: Dale Leavens
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] dish washer not cleaning

  Carefully inspect the washing arms and see if something isn't clogging one or
more of the little jet holes. Sometimes a bit of bone or other debris gets
stuck in the holes and blocks the water jets from cleaning. You may be able to
pull it through with tweezers but more likely you will end up pushing it back
into the wash arm so will have to check it from time-to-time until it either
breaks down and disappears or shifts to a larger jet and shoots through.

  Sometimes too, debris gets trapped in the screening and doesn't all get away
down the drain so it remains for redistribution next wash. Remove the lower
rack and have a good look around the drain. some have a screw in the center of
the screening device which will allow you to remove it and allow you to inspect
and clear it thoroughly if this is a problem.

  Hope this helps.