Howdy Folks,

Last Friday, I put down my lab, my guide for the better part of the past 11
years.  Toward the end of his life, he had become, if not quite incontinent,
quite a dribbler.  Our home is half carpeting, half hardwood floors.  He
wasn't allowed in most of the carpeted rooms, however, even the hardwood
floors had some area rugs which had absorbed their share of lab urine.
We've now gotten rid of the area rugs, but have noticed that some of the
hardwood flooring underneath has taken on a faint smell of urine.  Does
anyone have any good ideas as to how to best clean this flooring so as to
get rid of the smell?

Thanks in advance.

--Barry