Barry,

Try using Arm & Hammer's Pet Odor carpet freshner.  Just sprinkle some along
the hardwood flooring, sweep it around to get it into the seams of the
floor, let it sit for a couple of days to soak up the moisture and/or odors,
then vacume it up (or sweep it up).  Reapply if odors continue.

Good luck,
Tom