Lenny, thanks and yeah I think I actually have enough to triple that.
It might actually be 3/4, but I have to dig it up from the back and
see what it is. I'll also keep my feelers out in the event one of
those dent and scratch tables shows up. In the meantime I'll scope the
web for some plans.

tnx

Scott Howell