well the cushy ones are nice but they tend to crack and split and that hurts.
i have had a very nice oak seat but after a year or 2 with all of the
climate changes here in minnesota it came apart where the wood was joined.
i even glued it together again but it split in another place.
so its back to the good ole thick plastic ones.
but get one with a metal rod across the back holding it all together.
jim